Sharing our space with members of our community supports our dedication to building Community.
Your kindergarten teacher was right – Sharing is Caring!
At WALSH, we believe sharing our physical space is just as important as sharing our intellectual capital. For more than 20 years, WALSH has partnered with local non-profits and community organizations to host board meetings, holiday celebrations, monthly committee meetings and strategic planning retreats.
A few of our partners include:
- Amigos for the Americas – Oregon
- American Lung Association
- American Red Cross
- Bridge Meadows
- De La Salle North Catholic High School
- Girls Inc.
- Oregon Tradeswomen, Inc.
- Portland/Metro East Habitat for Humanity
- Portland Youth Builders
- Reach Community Development, Inc.
- Toolbank of Portland
- Youth Progress