The CM/GC contract is an excellent choice when you want the expertise of an entire design/construction team. Our extensive experience with the CM/GC approach has allowed us to develop highly productive methods through all phases of the project design, preconstruction, construction, and post-construction warranty.
Respect for a pre-determined budget, clearly stated project requirements, and careful selection of subcontractors and materials during the CM/GC process sustain our competitive position and are integral elements of a successful on-budget project.
A careful review of design documentation, along with thorough analysis of on-site conditions, helps identify all possible issues.
The CM/GC process allows us to deliver value for both the lowest cost and the highest quality for the budget. Walsh Construction Co. will act as your advocate, understanding your interests while protecting your budget.
WALSH provides leadership and value as your CM/GC by:
- Working as a collaborative, contributing team member
- Delivering a project that exceeds client’s goals and expectations
- Leading stakeholder meetings
- Delivering GMP within stated budget
- Developing appropriate phasing schedules for project delivery
- Managing the budget/control costs
- Participating in design meetings and provide timely input
- Leading subcontractor bid process; actively soliciting area subs
- Facilitating formal and informal VE sessions
- Setting quality expectations
Portland Community College Southeast Campus
Two new buildings - a student commons and library - that will include the bookstore, tutoring center, the Women’s Resource Center, a Multicultural Center, new classrooms and science and computer labs
YWCA Family Village in Issaquah
- 154,665 SF, four-building, four-story, 146-units
- 48,860 SF, five-story, mixed-use, 40-units
The Summit at Bay Vista
- 88,500 SF, five-story, 83-units
University of Washington Poplar & Alder Halls
- 200,000 SF, two-building, five-story, 854-beds
Pacific University Berglund Hall
- 40,000 SF, three-story, concrete and steel frame