The Ainsworth & Dunn Warehouse, also known as the Old Spaghetti Factory Restaurant, was built in 1902 for a prominent salmon-packing company to work in tandem with Pier 14 operations. The building was converted for use as a restaurant in the 1970s.
WALSH will renovate this historic landmark as well as construct a new mixed-use building located next door. The renovation of the existing two-story structure will consist of modernizing the building for commercial and office use while adding an addition at roof level. The new construction will consist of an 86,800 SF seven-story apartment building with one below-grade parking level. The building will house 61 large units and ground floor commercial space.