Twelve, 900 square foot modular classrooms on three separate school district campuses provide much-needed classroom space.
This project has been designed to optimize the developmental abilities of children.
Project design and construction to accommodate the ceremonial needs of the adjacent Many Nations Longhouse directly to the north.
The new OMSI Coastal Discovery Center at Camp Gray in Newport, OR is a 20-acre science camp and living laboratory.
OSU-Cascades is a sustainable campus that is fully integrated with the community while retaining the environment.
Centerpiece of the west campus, Lander Hall promotes community in a revitalized neighborhood.
ArtHouse is contemporary student housing for Pacific Northwest College of Art on the North Park Blocks in the arts-focused Pearl District.
T. J. Day Hall, originally constructed in 1936 as a library, has become a light, airy, high-tech academic facility.
Pacific University’s Berglund Hall is a 41,285 SF concrete and steel-framed academic building on two floors.
Renovations on the historic White Stag building included mechanical, lighting and electrical upgrades and architectural finishes.
PCC contracted O’Neill/ Walsh Community Builders to lead construction management/general contracting at the Southeast Campus.
Alder Hall provides 603 beds of new student housing in 195,000 SF meeting LEED Gold Certification.
Poplar Hall houses 278 students in 96,882 SF and incorporates a large common kitchen for student use adjacent to the main lounge space.
Kibbie Dome for the University of Idaho included the renovation of the 33-year old, occupied, 15,000 seat multipurpose facility.
The 358,000 SF, 16-story University Pointe at College Station aids PSU’s evolution from commuter school to thriving residential campus.
Rosa Parks Elementary School contains includes a Boys and Girls Club and earned LEED Gold; the first elementary school in the nation.
Holmes Hall features many high-end finishes, a central community stair, a game room and multipurpose rooms.
All seven projects completed on the campus were CM/GC work and WALSH’s scope included new construction and renovation.