Mercy PeaceHealth Family Housing
408 93rd Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98664 (Bldgs. D & E)
409 93rd Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98664 (Bldgs. A, B & C)
April 29, 2021 @ 2:00 PM
The project will consist of five three-story wood frame buildings of Type VA construction. The building square footage is approx. 60,295 sf and will consist of (23) one bedroom, (31) two bedroom, and (15) three bedroom apartments along with supportive management and resident spaces. Site amenities will consist of 93 parking spaces along with outdoor patio, playground, and garden spaces.
June 2021 – July 2022
All Trades EXCEPT: Design-Build Fire Protection, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical & Low Voltage.
- Davis Bacon or State Residential Prevailing Wages (whichever is higher)
- MWESB Participation Goal – 20%
- Section 3 Hiring Requirements
- MWESB Hiring
- Apprentice Hiring
- Weekly Payroll Reporting
- Evergreen Sustainable Development Standard (ESDS)
LINKS TO BIDDING DOCUMENTS
Link to Full Package (Plans/Specs/Bidder Info)
(All information broken out below)
- Project Drawings: https://walsh.sharefile.com/d-s72c8fb22a3c74896981fe1b9adcdc342
- Project Specifications: https://walsh.sharefile.com/d-s13e8b2017fa840eb9172209a8a193a2c
- Bidder Information: https://walsh.sharefile.com/d-sb5d88ae76d9b4247b954c3b191b8da83
(Bid Form, Schedule, WCC Sample Subcontract, WCC Sample Purchase Order, Sample Insurance Checklist, and other project requirements).
BID DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE AT:
- WCC Bid Room – www.walshconstruction.com
- SW Washington Contractors Association – www.swca.org
- Oregon Contractor Plan Center – www.contractorplancenter.com
- OAME – www.oame.org
- iSqFt – www.iSqFt.com
Linfield Science Building
BID DATE: Tuesday, April 20th, 2021
BID TIME: 2:00 pm
LOCATION: 356 W Linfield Ave, McMinnville, Oregon.
Linfield Science Building Addition Project consists of the demolition of an existing building (Mac Hall), a new/addition (Keck & Graf) (steel structure) 35,500 SF science facility and the full rehabilitation of Graf (25,000 sf) and select spaces in Murdock (4,000sf) for the purposes of Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
All Trades EXCEPT: Laboratory Equipment and Casework, Elevators, Fire Protection, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical and Low Voltage.
Start June 2021 – End December 2022
NO wage rate requirements. Prevailing wages DO NOT apply.
NO workforce training requirements.
Please provide cost breakout in your proposals. More breakout the better but at the very least, please break out your costs between ‘scopes’ and these ‘silos’ in those scopes:
1. New Building and Graf rehab & addition
2. Murdock rehab
BID WALK (FOR DEMO/ABATEMENT ONLY):
- Thursday, April 8th, 2021 at 10:00 am.
- Please RSVP by April 1st, 2021 to Sara Schubert (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ALL OTHER SCOPES CAN FIND VIRTUAL WALKTHROUGHS BELOW:
PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Aaron Elliott, Project Manager, Walsh Construction Co, 503-222-4375
355 NW 6th Ave, Portland OR
JANUARY 28TH , 2021 at 2:00 PM
7-story (2 PT and 5 wood) ¼ block at NW Flanders and NW 6th, 100 SRO and Studio units.
SCHEDULE OF CONSTRUCTION:
Construction start in Early Spring 2021 with a 15-month schedule.
All scopes are available to bid except MEPF, Piles and Demolition.
Link to download Bid Files: https://walsh.sharefile.com/d-s39e50cd35d5d496fb43d17c99e9bd6b1
• BOLI Commercial Prevailing Wage
• Workforce Training and Workforce Diversity Requirements
Central City Concern
EMAIL BID PROPOSALS TO PROJECT MANAGER:
Afton Walsh email@example.com